I’m a veteran or family member looking for help.
I’m an organization or individual who wants to help.
We are a veteran-led organization that helps better align community support for other veterans and their families as they transition from military life to becoming active members of our tristate community.
Results to Date
- 504 Vets Served at VIP Center
- 579 Veteran Calls to United Way 211
- 483 Employees Trained
- “When we left the military, we were so looking forward to the transition to civilian life. It took forever to find a job and the pay doesn’t seem to cover all the bills each month. My family and I were not prepared... I’m not sure how we’re going to make it.”
- Marine Corporal S. Steadman
- “I loved my 6 years in the Air Force but I’m ready for a change. I hope my skills will help me get a job. My family doesn’t even understand what I do, I sure hope employers wherever I land will...”
- Senior Airman E. Baker